Upcoming 2021 Events
FootGolf Charity Event 2021
More details soon.
Upcoming 2020 Events
Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
2020 Registration Options
As a currently registered runner, we need you to choose what to do with your 2020 registration. We are pleased to offer you the following three options to choose from:
- Run virtually and support the charity of your choice in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. This option includes an entry into the Virtual Race distance of your choice (4-person relay excluded) and a $20 charitable donation (tax receipt included). The virtual race period runs from October 1st – 31st.Your entry into the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Virtual Race includes a New Balance technical t-shirt, a unique finisher’s medal featuring a popular Toronto landmark, discounts on products from the Running Room and more!Click here for full details on the Virtual Race!
- Defer your entry to the 2021 or 2022 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon + 20% off a 2020 STWM Virtual Race Entry. You can choose to defer your entry to either the 2021 or 2022 at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon plus join us virtually this year at a discounted rate!
- Receive a refund*. COVID-19 has affected us all in different ways and a refund might be the only option for you. If this is the case, we understand and hope that when things get better, we’ll see you back out at a Canada Running Series event in the future. *Refunds exclude processing fees paid to Race Roster at the time of registration.
Once you have decided which option works best for you, follow these steps to lock in your choice by July 24th, 2020.
Please Note: If you have registered multiple participants, each individual participant must complete the steps below to indicate their choice.
- Visit your Race Roster Participant Dashboard: https://raceroster.com/
- Locate the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon icon and click “View Registration.” If you do not see your registration, please scroll down to the claim section of your dashboard and click “Claim” next to the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon icon.
- Click “Edit Registration” in the right-hand corner.
- Select the option you would like under “Alternative Registration Options” and click “Save” to submit your choice.
Have questions about the virtual race experience? Visit our Virtual Race FAQ section for more details.
You can also join us tonight, Monday, July 13th, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. EDT for a special Facebook Live Q & A with myself and Event Director Charlotte Brookes. We look forward to answering any questions you have about the virtual event and moving forward together.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and for being part of our amazing, remarkable Canada Running Series family. Let’s keep on running, responsibly, safe and strong.
Puck N’ Paws Game Day
Come join us for the Mississauga SteelHeads vs Sudbury Wolves game. What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than hanging out with friends and the whole family – including the four legged family members! Yes, entrance for furry family member that barks is free this OHL hockey game when accompanied by you! So come out and help end the stigma on Mental Health.
We have great prizes!
Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 2:00pm
Location: The Paramount Fine Foods Centre, formerly the Hershey Centre, 5500 Rose Cherry Pl, Mississauga, ON L4Z 4B6
Tickets are $25.00 ( includes service charges).